M62 Medium Wrecker - wiring loom saga.

From: Colin Topliss (colint@m151.info)
Date: Sun Jan 29 2006 - 08:20:50 PST

Hi all,

Firstly, thanks to all those who responded to my previous questions
about the M62. I've hit a bit of a problem though. I'm having trouble
finding a replacement wiring loom - does anyone out there have an M62
that they are parting out, or know of anyone I could ask?

The companies/addresses I have tried so far (with little or no luck,
still waiting for replies from some) are:

Chris Muys
Front Line Military Vehicles

Memphis Equipment
Murrays
Repo Depot
Kublo's Military Surplus
Military Convoy
Vintage Wiring of Maine
White Owl
Boyce Equipment
Clarke Truck Parts
Owens Export
Sam Winer
Alretha Truck Parts
Joe Young Inc
Spunky's Motor Pool
Oxman's Surplus
Eastern Surplus
John Winslow Sales
Berg Supply
Zecon Industries
Command Wiring
Sarafan
Sunland Truck Equipment
Sam Werner
Miltrucks
Roger's Military Surplus
Valley Truck Parts
Northwest Equipment
Erickson Truck n' Parts
Star Electric Ordnance
KLC Surplus
Frank Cox Military Trucks
Scott's American Truck Parts
Charles E Gillman
The Fred George Company
Ordnance.com
John Bircheff Military Vehicle Sales
Antelope Valley
Gavin
Simex Defence
btp sales

I have yet to try Reome (I'll try them in the week).

Thanks!

Colin.

--
     ________________