Re: M62 Medium Wrecker - wiring loom saga.

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Sun Jan 29 2006 - 10:34:37 PST

Try George at VT Commercial Salvage.
He had some NOS M62 flood light harnesses on ebay a couple of weeks
ago...eBay id is vtcsm37 and his email is VTCSM37@aol.com .
    He has a bunch of containers full of stuff and is like the proverbial
magician with the bottomless black top hat, and almost always wandering into
one and coming out with that hard to find item. Don't seem to matter what
the M series equipment it's on, he seems to have it stashed on a shelf some
where.
    And very good prices too.

Regards, Mr. Ed