SHOUTING

From: Arthur Bloom (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Jan 29 2006 - 11:43:33 PST

While it's too late for Alex, the best way for a teenaged newbie to break
the ice is to announce the facts that he is those things in the first
message. That puts the old farts on notice to behave themselves.

Most of the members of this forum are reasonable guys, who would go out of
their way to help anyone, on or off the forum.

SHOUTING is something that bothers us, however. probably as a result of all
the Nigerians and their scams. Most teenagers, being alot more computer
savvy than us old guys, would know that. Maybe this particular teenager is
that rare kid, whom we all would love to have as a son, who spends his time
doing something useful with tools and grease, instead of being immersed in
the 'puter all day.

apb