Re: M135 M211 Block heater

From: Arthur Bloom (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Jan 29 2006 - 19:06:34 PST

The water does not need to flow in the same sense that it does when the
engine is running. The water in the lower hose gets warm. As it does, the
water in the radiator and in the engine block also gets warm, through
conduction and convection.

You are essentially heating both areas separately, from a common source.

apb