WWWEEELLL, i went to get my Half Track engine today, and....

From: Frank Robertson (froberts@midsouth.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jan 29 2006 - 19:42:05 PST

it's still there. I should have done a recon first...

Wayne had 2 of them on a trailer. And Boy are they big pulled out... I did
not have anyway at my work garage to get it off the trailer. SSOOO, I
covered it up and will leave it there for a couple of weeks. I work for a
forklift company and will get them, to meet me at the garage with a forklift
to get it off. It is all complete, starter, generator, water pump, fan
blade, belts.... Needs a paint job, carb rebuilt. Etc. All in all Very
pleased....

If you know anyone needs another one, he has one for sale. It does not have
fan blade, but water pump is there. For some reason, head was pulled, and it
probably will have to be bored. He wants 800.00 but he is willing to deal.

  Robertson Sniper Restorations Webpage Link

         http://home.midsouth.rr.com/w2sniper