Re: WWWEEELLL, i went to get my Half Track engine today, and....

From: Dan Maguire (dmaguire@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 19:00:53 PST

Hi Frank,

They're big alright. ...and they get bigger the higher you have to lift
them!

And speaking of big engines, here is one in a generator on Ebay that the
person is proposing to be used for a HT or scout car, but is actually a
drop-in for an LVT.

1943 WW lI Army military US Motors M - 15 generator
Item number: 4608380307

The also get bigger the farther away they are. Darn.

Good luck moving yours!

BR,
Dan
Auburn, IN