Re: 2006 East Coast Convey

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 13:06:39 PST

The website is close to being ready...
In an effort to reduce confusion, the volunteer who is working on the website
redesign is trying to get everything onto the website so that we won't have a
bunch of pages with "information to be posted later..." notes.
We've been testing it and it should be ready soon...
We are going to be using the same basic routes, meeting locations, and schedule
as last year's convoy but with a new location for the northern and southern
segments to meet in Aberdeen prior to the last short run to the rally.

We are trying to improve...

Kenny: Send me your location and contact info and I will personally insure
that you are registered and receive all the info as it is sent out.

Thanks,
Cabell Garbee
Convoy Commander, 2006 East Coast Convoy
cgarbee@ipass.net