CUCV: Worst Day Ever

From: Chris Brunner (cjbrunner@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 15:42:33 PST

While driving to work this morning, my front drive shaft decided to let
go and eat my transmission in the process. Drive shaft is long gone,
anyone have one I could buy off them? In the process it also killed the
linkage for my NP205 - anybody have a spare?

Besides that junk, I almost cut my finger off at work and spent most of
the day at the hospital.

So now I'm looking at having a shop install a new transmission, and I
need to get my rear shaft from the other shop (which was out to be
repaired because it's three inches too short), and replace the other
parts that were so callously murdered by my front shaft letting go.

Chris