Re: Medical News regards Ronzo

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 16:56:15 PST

Our thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family! Please let us know
his status as soon as you can! Thank you for the information. Is there an
address for cards/flowers, etc.?

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"