Re: Trailer electrical hookup

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 17:14:02 PST

Vinny,

Whatsamatteryou? Two years ago I logged 2200 miles going to Aberdeen from
Northwest Florida with an M35 and pulling a camper. My wife and dog even
went and none of us had any problems with comfort. It was an adventure and
we enjoyed it, slipping clutch and all.

Hopefully there will be another convoy I can participate in someday where
mutual respect among participants exists.

Sonny