Re: Trailer electrical hookup

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 18:41:02 PST

Hey Guys,

On the matter of comfort, check out Oregon Aero at
www.oregonaero.com/index.htm and take a look at their seat cushions and
their insoles for your little feet. I've got one thing to say about them,
they are the BEST at what they do and what they do is make things
comfortable for those of us who drive things that are hard on the butt, (and
other places), wear helmets, (they are working on Firefighting gear as I
type), and those who are on their feet for long periods of time or walk a
lot. My wife and I have their most wonderful "ShockBlockers" insoles. My
wife is a Manager of a book store and as such she never sits down. Her feet
were in serious trouble until I bought her a set of these now she says that
being on her feet is no longer a problem! The same with mine. Just check
out the site and look at what they have. We're getting their "Portable
Super Cushion" kits for both of us right away.

No, we are not affiliated with them in any way, shape, or form but I
followed this thread and saw that this might work for some of you and
thought that I'd pass it along. Take a peek, maybe you'll be better off for
it?

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"