Re: Ronzo

From: M35A2USA@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 05:36:49 PST

Many years ago when Ronzo was just a puppy and I had only been selling MV
stuff for 30 years or so, he leaned on my flea market table while giving one of
his dissertations and of course it collapsed and covered him in a plethora
of green accessories...some of which may have punctured his very tough skin
and further infecting him with the OD disease.. I now consider this to be a
turning point in his life... Get well Ronzo, I have more stuff to sell you!!!!
See you at Weare.... RAM