Re: Very OT

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 05:47:43 PST

Big Deal ! Sure Mexico said that after hundreds of thousands of maps are
out in the street, what difference will that make to us. I think the
coyotes can find a copy machine.

Mexico has already caused the great influx of illegals. Now they will talk
nice & we can send them more money & jobs.

Since the Military has decided to go to smaller units, just station them at
every water hole & crossing area. Then make a big barbed wire compound for
the illegals at each site, they will gladly ask to be taken back to Mexico.

That will be excellent training for the troops that will be into a combat
zone. It will teach them how to stop terrorists sneaking into the country.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA, Red Ball