Re: Trailer electrical hookup

From: Eric Scott (kc7klz@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 11:42:26 PST

I had to drive my M35 from Salem Or, to Seattle, WA,
My butt was fine, but I had to break into the Advil
because my shoulders were aching. I guess there is
something to be said about power steering.

Eric

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=6970&productId=7808&R=7808

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=6970&productId=200312018&R=200312018

=== message truncated ===