Re: Medical News regards Ronzo- Update number 1

From: Sarge (micdunn@ev1.net)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 11:54:33 PST

Well MV list,
when Ronzo has friends like us, who needs enemies?
I was kind of worried about him until Hank sent this last e-mail.
Truthfully, I find Ronzo's e-mails brighten up my whole day.
Of all of the great characters on this list, Ronzo is right up there with
Oscar Wilde. (Without Oscar's bad habits, I hope)
His wit and sarcasm are stunning, he could almost be Irish.
I wish you all the best Ronzo, and eagerly await your after action report on
your confinement. Spare nothing.
I miss ya,
-Sarge