Re: was Trailer electrical hookup now driving

From: Eric Scott (kc7klz@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 13:52:34 PST

When ever I drive my truck, I assume that everyone
wants to get in front of me, and that anyone that is
sitting at a cross street is going to pull out right
in front of me, and when I'm on the freeway, cars are
going to pass me, and slam on there breaks. If you
start out with that assumption, you don't get as
stressed out when people drive with their brains in
their back pockets. (Also having a loud air horn is
fun. Nothing like a big green grill in your rear view
mirror. ;-)