Re: Oil to Diesel Help!!

From: Jeff Gatton (jdgatton@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 10:17:03 PST

I have a good friend in FL that is using appx 85% used veggie oil and 15%
gasoline and Dieselkleen additive with good results in his Mercedes car. NO
preheating or starting on diesel necessary. He did add a flat plate heat
exchanger, which helped to increase the power (once engine is warmed up). He
had some problems for the first 1000 or so miles clogging fuel filters because
veggie oil is a really good solvent. Another thing, he does NOT use partially
hydrogenated oil, which will solidify in a refrigator.

I plan on doing this to my M1008 when I find the time.

Jeff Gatton
Saucier, MS

mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>