Re: M1008 CUCV Break Down - Need some Help please

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 13:17:47 PST

Hi Frank and list,
    This turned out to be the problem. Sonny and Tim Sutter also
recomended trying to add fuel first before
wrestleing with the fuel pump. But what really convinced me to try this
first, was Caleb Pal's very explicit
directions on how to change the fuel pump, complete with the type of
vocabulary to use while doing so....

Thankyou ALL for the help, which is just another example of how
wonderfull and helpfull this list is.

`I did misss Ronzo's input on this, so he better hurry up and get
better. We can't tolerate this kindof slacking off!

Bruce