Re: truck/tractor buying advice needed

From: Kent Schaffer (santoken@bright.net)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 08:41:43 PST

You bring up another interesting discussion regarding my XM215. It
seems that the truck has just enough power to maintain the speed of 45
MPH on flat ground. If I come to even a slight grade, I start to loose
power. Is this normal for the G749 GMC's? I have always felt that it
was grossly underpowered but had nothing to guage it on. What's
everyone's thoughts?

Kent