For Sale or Trade MA-6981

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 12:51:23 PST

Hi Gang,

I have an almost new military issue MA-6981 dual battery with some
rechargeable Ni-Cads for the PRC-25/77 radios. It has one flaw, one of the
fuse holders is broken. Easy to repair but I'm short on time so this one
goes cheap! It's built inside the same looking box as the PRC-25/77 radios.
Really neat looking. I have all the cords, spare fuses, in short it's ready
to rock as soon as the fuse holder is repaired. This holder only effects
one side, the other still works. I'll send pictures upon request. This is
a nice charger, it's the last of two that I had from a trade way back when.
I sold the other one and the guy that bought it is very happy....

I'd like to trade for a good, working PRC-77 or 25 with all the accessories.
Don't need the back pack but would like every thing else. If someone wants
to trade let me know and I'll send it to you, you send the PRC-77 or 25 to
me and it's a done deal. This charger weighs about the same as the 25/77 so
it'll be a fair trade in shipping too.

Would greatly prefer the trade but I'll sell it for the same price as the
PRC-25/77s are going for. Haven't checked that lately but if you want to
buy it please check and see what they go for. I'll do the same.

I appreciate your reading this and I hope someone will email for a

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"