Re: Fw: KS Bill 2805 - anti mv bill in Kansas (link to bill inside)

From: mjnims (mjnims@cox.net)
Date: Sat Feb 04 2006 - 04:45:27 PST

I would think the easy way to get around the lighting and markings would be
as simple as magnetic covers for road use that would conceal the markings
until the shows. The trailer plugs can be utilized for lighting that would
conform to today's standards and simply removed at the show. I have a
Pinzgauer and use it as a daily driver. I have modified this truck to do
this safely and can still show it with the rest of the trucks and it only
takes a few minutes to make it show ready.
  Sometimes it is easier to find ways around a fight rather than fight a
battle where you are likely to loose.
 Mike president@swpinzgauer.org