RE: M1A1 in the mud possible captions

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Sun Feb 05 2006 - 03:47:21 PST

The captain said to the crew "Wadi you think you are doing?"

or..... "such was the delight at the christmas bonus checks from George
Dubya the crew told the captian they were just slipping down the bank"

NIGEL HAY
Publisher
www.milweb.net

Used by over 12,500 military collectors and dealers each week!