Re: Headset Question

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Feb 05 2006 - 06:37:44 PST

Thanks Ryan! With the help of Bill Howard and of course Google, I found out
quite a lot about them. They are in use with our Troops in Iraq and I sure
other locations throughout the world. It seems to be a really good Personal
Radio system, very rugged and mostly waterproof. Range is listed at 500
meters in the open and up or down through three floors in Urban combat
situations. The reason that I asked is that I'm always seeing these both on
TV and in real life and wanted to know what they were. Bill Howard and
Google to the rescue. I appreciate his help and yours very much! This list
once again proves it is a great place to continue your education and to see
emails that keep your sides hurting from all the laughter from the jokes of
some of the list's Jokers. Anyway you slice it it is a great place to be!
Happy Sunday everyone! Thanks again to Mr. Howard, (for staying up well
past bedtime) and Mr. Gill for all their help!

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"