Email, computers and why I'm confused?

From: GotaM35 (gotam35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Mon Feb 06 2006 - 10:11:10 PST

I have a mystery on my hands that will affect a couple of you guys.

I opened my outlook express yesterday and found the in box empty. This
means all you guys that might be expecting a reply from me about stuff you
might be buying or selling as well info on spaces at Aberdeen no longer have
emails for me to reply to. Unfortunately my memory is poor. I will get
back to everyone I remember. So if you need something from me please get
back to me. Otherwise you are relying on my brain and that's risky.

And please don't send me any emails on the evils of Microsoft. I have
looked everywhere for the emails and they are not even in the deleted
folder. Life goes on.

On a positive note, I have been finding and buying stuff for my half track,
scout car and even my new 5 ton truck on the computer. All hail the mighty
internet.

Joe Trapp