Free stuff that is worth very little.

From: GotaM35 (gotam35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Mon Feb 06 2006 - 10:18:26 PST

I just unloaded my latest MV from GL. Here's a link to it:

http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=767287

It will now become a storage facility with real good lighting. It will also
be reserved for they day I loose my mind and put deuce axles and a drive
line in for a mean Aberdeen Rally vehicle.

Point is if anyone wants a seat of two from it for what ever reason you can
come up with, you can have them. Would work great in the corner of the shop
for a seat or mount a couple on the back of the deuce for veterans in
parades, or what ever you want. You or course have to drive to SC to get
them. They will be in the land fill in a few weeks other wise.

Too bad it's blue instead of green. It is green on the inside though.

Joe Trapp