Re: Paint Color

From: Mike Davidsen (mike@aspirationsoftware.com)
Date: Wed Feb 08 2006 - 06:21:19 PST

V SCHWARTZ wrote:

> Ahh An Aervo Paint Question. What we live for. I would also like the
> answer to that question What is the diference between 24087 and 34087.
> My duce wiht 24087 which is now a turdish brown was looking good when
> I painted it dIt was always too shinny for a duce. Now the jeep that
> had 1to4gloss black seem to be holding up better. the semi-gloss on it
> is acceptable. Does any one have any thoughts on the34087. I'm sure
> that this has MV content. Happy Stu? Okay jump in every one, Iknow
> its been a while since we went down this thread . Vinny

In 1998 I rehabbed a M416 trailer, that I promptly sprayed with 24087
made by Aervoe. Looked great for a couple years, then started to turn
really dark, almost blackish green. I'm rebuilding my 1967 M725
ambulance, this time I'm going to give Gillespie paint a try and see
what happens.

Mike
1967 M725 ambulance