M47 Dump truck for sale

From: Arthur Bloom (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Feb 09 2006 - 12:25:15 PST

I have been advised that there is an M47 2.5-ton dump truck for sale by the
following person:

Curt Summers: cell phone 314-369-3204

I have not seen the truck, nor am I involved in the sale. It is described as
an original truck, with sprag transfer case, upgraded with a REB kit. It has
an original metal cab roof. No power steering. Body is in good condition,
with little rust. The truck has been used commercially, and is running and
roadworthy. It is located in Missouri. This variant of the M44 series is
relatively rare to be found in unmolested condition. Caveate emptor.

APB