CUCV glow controller

From: Ted Hintopoulos (hint@northnet.org)
Date: Thu Feb 09 2006 - 12:05:10 PST

Question 1: Controller Survey: have converted already'...?

I've both. Use auto 99.999% of the time,
use manual switch when running system tests,
haven't needed it....yet.

Question 2: protect the controller
from overvoltage....

They already are.

Question 3: List being ONLY for "MV".

Comments about "off topics" such as History, CDLs, others, etc.
All good points, but I'll have to admit, when they are not overdrawn,
it tended to make the list more interesting and robust.
I'll miss it.

Just don't have the time to bounce around different lists.
I did find those posts Military Vehicle related
but I guess thats my problem as well.

Take care.....
TH.