Re: *SPAM* CUCV 1009 Glow plug problem

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Thu Feb 09 2006 - 12:38:53 PST

Ok.....

One M1010 and One M1009, both converted to manual button. Have you ever had
to replace the control card? Have you ever priced one? Better yet, found
one? Be sitting down when you do. Last eBay one I saw offered 3 months ago
went for $167.

    I know of eleven CUCVs in this neck of the woods, private and municipal,
and not a one has a functioning control card. Maybe southern NH/
northeastern MA folks are too brutal on the cards? Don't know how they can
be.
    YOU WILL most likely convert to the push button once a card goes south
because you will not be able to find a replacement, or be willing to pay the
price for it ....