Re: *SPAM* CUCV 1009 Card Me... I'm under age

From: Robert Anderson (rcakitty@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 10 2006 - 06:40:20 PST

Thanks for the kind words, Ron! Glad to see you back in the THICK of it
after your bout with the VET! Will introduce myself at Aberdeen if we both
make it! BTW, I just added a tan 21st Humvee to my previously purchased camo
one - WOW - was surprised the changes between the two! (See guys, I can go
off topic with the best of 'em - - well, maybe not with the VERY best!!!
Robert