Re: OT - help needed in Iraq

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 10 2006 - 09:24:23 PST

......And for all of you that will be at the Lodi meet, AKA Tower Park, I
will be there again this year with my mule........I will probably put up a
sign saying who I am, so you all know......Should be in space 97....or close
to it....

Thanks again for everything everybody!

Cliff and Gang

SSGT SMITH CN, USMC