Re: mutt M151-A2

From: Colin Topliss (colint@m151.info)
Date: Sat Feb 11 2006 - 07:34:10 PST

I'd look at the battery box (see if its rusty), the foot wells
(underneath and on top), and the cross member where the rear suspension
bolts on.

http://www.m151.uklinux.net/military/m151/m151.html

There are a load of pictures there from restorations.

The swiss-cheese cross member is a common problem - and it isn't always
obvious until you hit it with a hammer and watch the holes appear. :-)

Col.