Re: mutt M151-A2

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 11 2006 - 11:43:51 PST

you wrote " What does matter and the only concern is how much rust there is
in its' body. That's it!"

Just remember there are always exceptions to the rule!!! The channels are
quite good on this one but as for a restoration. NOT!! :-)) Wayne

http://ImageEvent.com/wharris19/militarytrucks/jeeps/flatm151a2