Re: mutt M151-A2

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Feb 11 2006 - 09:01:18 PST

Julian hit the nail on the head.It does come down to rust.Personally I
wouldn buy an A1 but thats just me . I really like the A2 specialy with the
ROPS kit installed. They are simple and easy to work on. My colection starts
with a wrecker,duce 151 and mule I can see now whythere are so many old
jeeps in collector hand . they are simple to work on. And after they get
done , they can sit back and call themselves EXPERTS. The really hard stuff
to work on like tracks and big trucks seperate the men from the boys. So I
have to agree with Julian, all you need is a tub and the rest is cake. Vinny