Re: France surrenders...again

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Feb 12 2006 - 08:17:27 PST

More important than ever to use the word HISTORIC Military Vehicles.

By doing so, you will be able to equate them with book burners and history
revisionists like those who deny what Germany did to the Jews in WW2.

In both this and in the US (Kansas), find out about crime trends; murders,
robberies, rapes. Find out about if they have done anything about passing
Jessica's Law and other laws that would do some good. Use these stats
about crime, and failure to pass things such as Jessica's Laws etc to point
out that they are making political hay that will NOTHING to make their
society better. In fact, it will make it worse!

Arm yourselves with things they SHOULD be doing and aren't!

Steve AKA Dr Deuce

PS: I was the 1st proponent of using the word HISTORIC. I knew these
day would come eventually....