Re: France surrenders...again

From: Jay Travis (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Feb 12 2006 - 08:36:28 PST

You know, considering that all of France was recently held at bay by a
bunch of Moslem teenagers throwing rocks, it seems to me that a simple
well-organized march on Paris by a "parade" of privately held MVs might
change the politicians' minds- or accidently cause them to surrender to
their own people! Maybe it's time to throw the "Vichy" out once again?

cckw@comcast.net>