Re: 40,000 dollar tow truck

From: dgrev (dgrev@iinet.net.au)
Date: Sun Feb 12 2006 - 16:55:11 PST

Dan

> An M20 would be stiff competition, indeed. I am becoming more and more
> convinced that Beltring is not to be missed. I have considered the trip
> in the past, but not going is becoming harder and harder.

Mate, until you go you can't get an idea of how big it is.

Last time I was there was 2000, it may have changed a bit in that
the flea market has less actual MV parts vendors, but I am told in
all other aspects it is still a huge event.

Just make sure you have somewhere to sleep organised well in
advacne or you may end up doing an hour commute each way
each day.

Regards
Doug