France MV Ban - the facts Online fro your interest

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 01:12:48 PST

Despite living here, I am shamed indeed humbled that my ability to do a
proper translation of the press articles is far too poor, but I have very
quickly posted the press scans on

http://www.milweb.net/News/france/

Please look at all 4 pages including the statement by France MVCG - I hope
those of you who can read some French will find it of use. Please do
circulate to all who may be interested.
I am sure that our correspondent Alain Henry de Frahain will have some more
info shortly.

Folks, your feelings, right or wrong, about French politics and lifestyles,
attitudes etc should be left aside. We are all MV collectors under the same
potential threats to our hobbies. Please like me, continue to drink their
wine and use their letters.

NIGE

Normandy France

NIGEL HAY
Publisher
www.milweb.net

Used by over 12,500 military collectors and dealers each week!