Re: France MV Ban - the facts Online fro your interest

From: Jim Cooney (triumphtrash13@eircom.net)
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 01:26:57 PST

......and eat their fries!

Seriously folks Nigel is right. There are a hell of a lot of US Military
Vehicles among other nationality vehicles in private hands in France and if
their enthusiastic owners lose them in effect we all lose the history they
represent and the reference information they provide to a lot of us in the
hobby.

Jim in Ireland
M1008 CUCV & S-250 Shelter