Re: The tomato sauce tank News site

From: Tony Mugno (amugno@charter.net)
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 18:33:28 PST

Actually I think its kind of cool. As long as there are plenty more to
be found then what the hell, why not?

Its actual antiques and non replaceables I have a problem with. Like
that time Jesse James chopped up the M151. Now THAT was a crime

--
Diplomat -

An invidual who has you looking forward to a long walk off of a short pier.

Politician -

An individual who you thank after you have recovered from your shark attack and are released from the hospital. You thank him for giving you the once in a lifetime opportunity to interact so closely with nature.