The tomato sauce tank News site

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 18:00:31 PST

So heinous has my friend Cedric Zool, the notorious Belgian hacker, found
this act of wanton pervasion that he had to either defenestrate himself or
create an article against it, exposing the evils of society!

http://www.bunkerofdoom.com/mil/PMR1/index.html

Let it serve as a warning to all that would even consider doing something
awful like this!