Steering Wheel for 5 ton Wanted

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 06:07:00 PST

I would prefer a steering wheel that only weighs a couple of pounds but,
fits the 5 ton truck. In fact, it has the same NSN number as the much
heavier wheel that Art is looking for, NSN 2530-01-089-9129. Although
Art may need a 5 ton steering wheel, I need something much, much lighter.

If you have one available, please contact me off list. Certainly, the
shipping costs should be much less than what Art will have to pay. In
fact, I think his steering wheel should be "pick up only."

Bruce

--
Bruce Kalin
East Coast Convoy Coordinator