Re: This is why

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 07:24:31 PST

This came up prior to the Bushies taking office. The
NSA Echelon project probably has us on the listening
list because of the continual talk about military
subjects.

Figure if we have one overseas list member then the
traffic is going to route overseas and it has been
proven several times that it is very easy to change
the route that packets of computer data take to put
them either inside or outside the US jurisdiction for
surveillance purposes.

If you want private communications then start
encrypting your messages.

Rick