was M35, what next for longer bed? now generator

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 09:32:44 PST

I was thinking RPM had more to do with the cycles than kw. The sites I
looked at had 1500 rpm = 50 cycle, 1800 rpm = 60 cycles. I run my M816 at
1300 rpm for the crane (small loads) anything more seems awful loud. I
don't think even if I turned the TV up to max I could hear it over the
engine. Wayne