Re: Soothing HMV angst

From: timothy.smith1@att.net
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 07:15:21 PST

True, and we hav done that, but we paid our $30 entry fees just like everyone else and got half an announcement for three years running. I should ask for half our money back, going back three years. Seriously, after three continuous years of this horse hockey, I'm inclined to boycott the effin' parade. Remember the old saying...Once is happenstance, twice is circumstance, and three times is enemy action.

The truth be known, my community has recently been discovered by the yuppies who are fleeing the urban sprawl of San Antonio (which, I might add, THEY created)! They come in like locusts, buy up everything and pay top dollar plus 20% for it, then knock down what they bought and build shiney new yuppieville stuff, thereby causing the property taxes to go through the roof. So, I'm rapidly being surrounded by spoiled brat tree hugging liberals with fat wallets who have no appreciation for anything other than the here and now, and who would like nothing better than to crowd me out of my formerly sleepy little community, grab my property and send me and my green machines packin'...the bastards. What a world!

TJ

From: "Darrell Ramsell" <
daram@comcast.net>