Re: Soothing HMV angst

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 17:12:47 PST

TJ, you may need to lobby your legislators to pass a law like we have in
Florida. If you are residing on your homesteaded property they cannot raise
your property taxes more than three percent a year. It does not matter how
many times the property all around you has been sold at ten times what its
worth, yours cannot go up more than 3 % a year.

Sonny