RE: Soothing angst part Deux the country of Normandy

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 19:39:42 PST

Jack said he encountered some youngsters that claimed we invaded the country
of Normandy.
I bit of trivia I wasn't aware of. As a matter of fact I couldn't find
anything on the web about it. I guess it wasn't very important.

Regards,

Glen

Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus