Re: This is why

From: Marty Galyean (marty@heavyreckoning.com)
Date: Wed Feb 15 2006 - 17:49:58 PST

MV wrote:

> Hi Marty,
>
> You missed my point.
>
> My point of that statement is that we, as a group, are generally
> considered as a possible threat due to our involvement in this list
> and hobby.
>
> If Kansas thinks that putting a Ferret on the road is a security
> threat, how do you think they feel about towed guns and bomb trucks??

No, I got that point, and I agree with it. And I think the would-be
regulators are morons too.

They trust tens of thousands of illegals streaming across the borders
with God knows what but they don't trust their own citizens with
de-mil'd equipment. Total morons.

I was just addressing the connection between the legal aspects of the
newer so-called 'patriot act' powers and their lack of impact on a
public forum.

Marty