Re: This is why

From: Marty Galyean (marty@heavyreckoning.com)
Date: Wed Feb 15 2006 - 17:53:55 PST

V SCHWARTZ wrote:

> HEY LIST, THIS JUST IN. My wife just came home from work an told me
> what she heard on the radio on her way home. Today is Valentines Day
> and also Illegal Alien day her in NJ and I guess in Pa. too Many
> illegal aliens wrote letters to the local employers yesterday that
> Today they would not be available for work because they were all going
> to charter busses and travel to Philidelpia to stage a protest at the
> LIBERTY BELL to show all America how vital they are to our economy.
> They somehow feel that by not shaping up on the street corners to work
> for unscrupulous contractors who line their pockets on the profits
> gained by hiring Illegals and not paying taxes they are making some
> grand statement. Where was the INS. What an oportunity to collect upa
> bunch of illegals, they even bought their own busses. they could have
> loaded them upand trucked them right back to Mexico.What a Great
> Country where you can come here illegally.Pay No taxes get free
> medical services and legal aid from the liberal lawyers Charter busses
> and go to the liberty Bell and Complain about God only knows what.
> Discussion welcomed for the benifit of the guvment warchdogs of this
> list I gotta stop now and start drinking. Vinny

The political will required to take advantage of the opportunity doesn't
exist.

Searching old ladies from Omaha at the airport for bombs and making sure
illegals have enough water and food during their trek north is a higher
priority.

I'm still waiting to see what the current admin does about the verified
reports of Mexican military operating on our side of the border.

Marty