Re: This is why

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Feb 16 2006 - 18:48:25 PST

I think a single laser guided bomb would do it. Might not leave enough
pieces to use as evidence. So better yet, an AC130 and RPV combo as seen in
the widely circulated Iraq video.. plenty of large pieces for positive
identification, nothing hidden by craters. -and another video for the
archives. What the massmedia and the liberal pundits refuse to say, is that
it is a war. It may be a fairly quiet war, a silent invasion with
occasional peaks of violence, but it's war against the United States.

WRT Texas, On a talk show recently, a caller identified himself as born
here and decended from Mexican Invaders, and put forth that "illegal
immigration" to Texas is just the modern day Mexicans taking back what is
theirs. You see, he said, it was stolen from them. Sounds like a bunch of
the typical macho attitude plus revisionist claptrap. I think, actually,
Texas was fought a war for independence from Mexico by the will of the
people of Texas, was it not? well I am no history buff, and he's got a
right to his opinion. Another caller, a Mexican lady here illegally, said
she has almost got her papers in order, and is trying to get her parents
papers in order. I suppose that is a better attitude, but it's still
illegal. Citizenship by birthright needs to be modified to exclude
offspring of invaders.

What does an enemy invader do? he damages your assets, among other things.
I felt like it was war when I had to use my 1-ton van to chase down a
couple of Mexican Invaders (later verified) in a Toyota after they hit the
van in traffic and tried to run. They drove to their apartment parking lot
and I trapped the car & called police. I was afraid for a while the toyota
might outrun the van, but I guess not, it was a real POS. They had both run
into one of the buildings, and then over a couple of minutes, I saw several
men running between various buildings (messengers/runners). One of the guys
cautiously came up to the van and asked me how much would I charge them to
just forget it and go? I said it was too late, might have been negotiated
before, but not now with the hit and run, and the police are almost here.
He went back inside. The foolish thing the foreign invaders did was that
they came out with everyone else to watch when the police came, and I
pointed them out in the crowd.

police actions:
1. ticketed driver for no insurance.
2. ticketed driver for no license.
3. car searched, pot found. (cop said -looks like a pound! oh my!)
4. arrested both Mexican Invaders for pot in car.
5. car towed.

Dont take it wrong, I will pretty much chase down any hit and run,
regardless of whom, to the best of my ability till I get a license plate. I
suppose the juice was flowing, I was feeling frisky and risky that day and
wanted to play it to the conclusion.

I never did get any recompense for my damage, but justice is not free, it
has to be paid for.

Here's my van's appearance at the time BTW, may it rest in peace from a
much later accident:
http://www.bunkerofdoom.com/travel/deadvan/95_van.html

MV content: after this later accident happened, I took the insurance money
and bought an M35A2. (65MPH into an abandoned K-car behind a hill in the
left lane of the highway at night) Note the bumper of the van, my design,
was about the only thing not bent..

Oh, by the way, -my insurance- paid for the other people's car. And I had a
-drivers license- for the police to look at. umm.. oh yeah, also no pot in
the vehicle. Obeying the law is always helpful.

If we took all the money being doled out to Invaders through various
programs (school, medic, welfare, other social programs, etc.) and put it
to good use for the citizens of the United States, could we build, arm, and
staff the "Great Southwestern Wall" with no additional expense? I'll pay
for a couple of the gargoyles. I think they cost about $100 for a
functional one these days.

PJ